Therapeutic Art and Creativity Group
Hi, my name is Ellie and in September I am starting a new therapeutic art and creativity group for people seeking a safe supportive place for personal development and a sanctuary from the everyday stresses of life. No previous experience or skills are required.
Are you interested in personal development and would you like to discover how exploring your creativity might improve your confidence and self-esteem?
The course will include Silk Painting, Drawing and Painting, Card Making, Mixed Media, Marbling, and other creative projects!
This group is suitable for people trying to find balance in a busy world or recovering from illness or trauma.
The aims of the group are:
* To provide a relaxing space where people can meet and enjoy sharing their time and talents to increase their vitality and wellbeing
* To provide a safe supportive place for personal development
* To build confidence and skill through the use of simple art and craft projects
* To empower members to explore and express their creativity
* To generate group discussion and share in support of each other, both creatively and emotionally
* Helping people to reach their true potential
I am an Integrative Counsellor registered with the BACP. I have a Degree in Fine Art and a PGCE teaching qualification in Post Compulsory Education.